Monday, January 4, 2010

Snowboard Wheelie Bag Do I Really Need A SnowBoard Bag With Wheels.?

Do I really need a SnowBoard bag with Wheels.? - snowboard wheelie bag

I bought my first board, and I will take a couple of places this winter. I am from Texas and fly wherever you go. I was looking for a bag and I saw the trolley gig for Burton as $ 100. At first it seemed a good idea to get the wheels in my pocket, but the more I think I'm really not drag this thing around a lot. I will check at the airport and to take the place of car rental where I am. At the station I'll take snowboarding and hiking to snowboarding. My question then is, I should not be scheduled (wheel), gig bag, or you demonstrate the importance (and convenience) wheels in the bag?

PS I have a 165cm board, and in bags of 166 and 181, the 166 too small? If I go with the 181, do you think will be slippery. I plan to try to buy online is not an option.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Mikey said...

I have a bag with wheels, and I recommend it. They carry the bag more than you think, unless that very quickly at the airport, to severe. Some airports are monolithic, and you can find to hold the bag only 200 meters from the delivery of luggage to the curb. It can be even more difficult to bear, a bag of snowboarding when you do other things that have good performance. The 166 is perfect for the card. In addition to Burton, Da Kine Low Roller watched. It is a bit cheaper and has a smaller profile so it is more difficult to load.

Beware confined to the 50-pound limit of airlines, and a piece of checked baggage. It's really easy to obesity, these bags snowboard giant, it will be a good idea to get a maximum size for the implementation, in addition to the roller bag (and also your personal belongings such as bags, backpacks or laptop bag)

phil said...

Really, you just go to the traditional spin-on-the-bag. If you are tired of the shoulder will only change the other, or simply by hand. Nor do I in the snow and ice on the lifts or the current effort would be too hot.

and get the 166 and if they do not fit very well send it back and look in another part of you. have 181 and report on all the time travel would be a pain in the ***.

R4L said...

If you go to an airport, I recommend an ever because you never know how long they could find with him, and if you go to a major airport, you have to lug around for a bit. If it will only be released under a bus, which is different, but it is to travel more.

Post a Comment