Friday, December 11, 2009

How Does Mucus Look When You Are Near To Your Peroid Day Does Anyone Know What The White, Transparent Jellyfish Are Called?

Does anyone know what the white, transparent jellyfish are called? - how does mucus look when you are near to your peroid day

This jellyfish is developed rather small and not very far. It seems a clear sandwich bag floating in the ocean. Or I thought it was mucus floating in the ocean. I saw while snorkeling in Las Caletas (near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico). I was not sure whether it was a jellyfish, and more than two yards from him when I noticed. I felt nothing as she points out in the ocean, but a red spot on my shoulder when I am on the sea. This was a Firey burning sensation when touching something .. The entire process of a curling iron burn mark appeared bright red, turning reddish-brown and light bulbs, a brown crust. I do not know on the reef walk at all, and I do not know what else could. Suggestions on what might be and what he saw in the ocean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment