Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rosacea More Condition_treatment My Face Has Been Breaking Out With Blister Like Sores. Dr. Says Its Rosacea But I Think It Is Something More.?

My face has been breaking out with blister like sores. Dr. says its rosacea but I think it is something more.? - rosacea more condition_treatment

I have seen people with rosacea, and seen pictures on the internet and I do not know. Eight months ago my skin with what I thought, began to itch hives. You can not really see on the surface, but I could feel under the skin. I was very stressed at work yet. Do not go yet. In contrast, the surface of the skin began to break out in sores and small bubbles from a bubble, as the head. If you wash your face with a towel cause she would bleed. If you are in a hurry, the liquid is distilled only for a while. Some days, my face was burning. The only time my face was very clear when I return to Amoxicillin for an infection of the nose, but the buttons. I was given Bactrim and other antibiotics, sweet and Sulfer Lotion and Cream yeast and nothing helped. I think it is a current infection were not treated. Has anyone out there have an idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment