Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pack Office 2000 Sn How Can I Install Office 2000 Service Pack 3 If I Don't Have The SR1 Premium CD?

How can I install Office 2000 Service Pack 3 if I don't have the SR1 Premium CD? - pack office 2000 sn

I'm getting on in this message, "says SR-1 installation CD." An engineer friend says I should get the "Browse" and data.msi. Okay. I am in data.msi. Well, what should I do?

Click with your right?

So what should I click?

This is a bit old and I hope it is someone who can help.

FP, American male

2 comments:

trueteja... said...

This article explains why the SR-1/SR-1a Office 2000 CD is required and why do not you be able to install the update SR-1/SR-1a if you do not have the CD.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255499

Note: The file is an MSI installation file. You can upgrade when you install the file by clicking data.msi Couble in the first. Once installed, then try to add Service Pack 3

lucee said...

SR1 MultiLanguage Pack for Office 2000. SP3 help installing and runing SR1. But if you do not SR1, use this link to help you:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork200 ...

Post a Comment